“Every Village has a Tale”.
VilloTale as its name says “Every Village has a Tale” is working towards promoting
the lifestyle, culture, heritage and stories of Villages.
VilloTale envisage to address following key issues that we as a society are facing and trying our bit to address using
- Migration from rural to urban centers
- Rural unemployment
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
VilloTale offer curated trips & activities. These activities are chosen selectively as per the culture and heritage of that location with keeping in mind the ethnicity of the place. VilloTale is a contributor to the rural economy and does a lot of value addition to the rural community.
VilloTale Experience Includes:
Stay in Village Homes, among the villagers. (Rooms fulfill basic amenities). Rooms with all basic amenities.
Local Meals in Village Home in the traditional way/Play old forgotten games like kite flying, climbing trees etc.
Heritage Walk along the trails used by our ancestors
Village strolls and farm trips/Collective & collaborative activities in nature/Nature Walks/Jungle Walk/Safari
Visit Orchards and pluck fruits and eat them/Riverside picnics/Picnics with self-cooking, self-preparation, etc.
Share stories of the village (ancient believes, deities, wildlife, adventure, colonial, haunting) and more through story telling sessions during the evening tea and snacks.
ABOUT THE STARTUP
Recognized by DPIIT & Uttarakhand Startup Council.
VilloTale is working on the following problem areas:
- Rural Poverty, Employment and Migration
- Sub Standard Stay & Improper Service in Hospitality in Rural Areas
Solutions to this that VilloTale is Offering:
- Using Rural Tourism generating business opportunity and employment at Rural Areas.
- With training in hospitality to villagers and innovating ideas, bridging the gap between the guest
expectation and service delivery.
- Able to move back one family in Chamoli District. The family moved to joshimath move back to their village.
- Contacted by Villagers and Homeowners for association
- Awarded “Gold” in Destination Development Himalayan Hit Samman organized by PHD Chamber of Commernce in collaboration with UTDB & UNDP
WE ARE LOOKING FOR